Termites in Palm Harbor
Wood is great for both construction and decorative purposes. With its rustic feel and rich organic aesthetics, there is little wonder why Hudson's home and office owners decide on this more natural look. Unfortunately, using wood has its risks; the more wood you have in your home, the greater the risk of termite infestation. Frontline Pest Control Service is here to help you save your wood with our termite extermination program.
Because they are literally eating away at the structure of your property, termite damage is very concerning. Should you be unlucky enough to have termites in your Hudson home or business, we can remove them quickly and stop the damage. To minimize the damage to your property you will need to spot signs of termites sooner rather than later.
Here are the main signs to look for
- Knock on wood to see if it has a hollow sound
- Patches of bubbling paint
- Termite mud tubes (tubes that termites create to get from the colony to the food safely)
- Termite dropping, also known as frass, are little pellets that are beige or dark brown
- Piles of wings (termites have wings and then loose them while they search for a home)
No matter how serious your termite problem may be, Frontline Pest Control Service wants you to know that an easy and affordable solution is no more than a click or call away. Get in touch and speak with our dedicated staff. Our knowledgeable professionals have many years in the field and know how to efficiently remove these unwanted guests from your Hudson home or office.