Wildlife in Palm Harbor
As opposed to insects, wildlife can pose a more direct danger. Animals that feel threatened may lash out and harm people on the property. Equally concerning, wildlife can carry diseases that are spread through their droppings, urine, as well as bites and scratches. Property damage is another concern; we at Frontline Pest Control Service hear our clients telling us about wires being chewed away, resulting in electrical damage, frequently.
We offer Hudson some of the most effective and humane treatments for wildlife removal. We can not only remove your pests, we can implement measures that will reduce future infestations. If you want to reduce your chances of having wildlife in your home, here are some tips;
- Repair leaky pipes, many critters are attracted to moisture and water
- Prune your branches so that they are far away from your windows
- Seal and secure your windows, doors and utility holes
- If you are not using your chimney, seal it.
- Clear your gutters of debris
- Avoid clutter around your home - critters are very adept at hiding in piles of junk and crevices
- Seal all your garbage, especially leftover food
Whether you have squirrels, rats, mice, raccoons, possums or any other wildlife threatening your home or business, we at Frontline Pest Control Service can get rid of your unwanted guests in a convenient and humane manner.